I thought since school is starting back up again, and I am once again "juggling" more than any sane person would...I should start up my blog again. Maybe this time, I'll keep at it. I figure if I can be on facebook multiple times a day, I can update this once every so often.
God really used the Drama ministry at church yesterday, and many people have commented how moved they were by the monologue. It's so wonderful to be a part of a ministry that can affect peoples lives in a meaningful way! I need to be more diligent about my quiet times in the mornings. Somedays, I'm lucky to get 5 minutes alone before the girls wake up, and I need to stop and listen to what God has to say to me, even in those 5 minutes.
We had our first day of Coop inservice today, and it was LONG! I'm ready to get back to the stuff I love: seeing students walk for the first time, see that kid just "get it" when I've been trying to get them to perform a skill for weeks/months/years, the laugh on that little boy with autisms face when he runs away from me, and I almost...almost miss all the screaming, crying, hitting, biting, scratching, and yells of "You're not my best friend anymore!" I have a para this year, so I won't be along in my journey...or in my quite time, or my lunch time, but it might be nice to have the company!
Madi had her Gymnastics Academy at the Y tonight. She did much better, except the bars. For some reason she always freaks out and grabs onto her teacher. If this month doesn't go well, we may move her to a 45 minute class, the hour is a but much for her. Avery is very jealous, and the director said that since she is walking, she can join the "Just Two's" mommy and me class. So we will be checking that out together next month!
Jed was going to make dinner tonight, and I came home to a lovely mean of Hog Wild Pit Barbeque....hey at least I didn't have to cook it. Not exactly on my "diet," but my diet is really more about portion control and eating healty a majority of the time. Tonight will just count as my splurge for the week.
I really want to get up and run in the am, so I'm going to hit the hay soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment