Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flip Flop

Oh how the Army likes to toy with me!  Apparently they do not think Jed's back is healed enough for him to go back to Infantry world, so they are releasing him from the Army.  This will take who knows how long, up to a year, but at least we get to stay in Kansas!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am, just sick of the flip flop.  I've decided God is just telling me to stop trying to plan everything and ride it out.  Life is way more fun when you live in the moment, so that is what I am going to try to do. 
My knee, actually my IT band, has been continuing to give me grief, so I am going to start seeing a physical therapist 1-2 times a week.  Hopefull I will still be able to run and complete my second half marathon in 3 1/2 weeks. 
Made YUMMY chicken tortilla soup for dinner and it was the bomb!  (does anybody say that anymore?  i do) 

No comments:

Post a Comment