Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Vitamin D Please:)
I made it through day 1. Devotions did not happen in that fashion, but I spent quite a bit of time in prayer! Today I WILL get them in. The girls were pretty grumpy last night, but Madi and I read some books and had fun during bath time. She likes to pretend it's raining when I poor water on her head. Jed and I did day 1 of P90X and I survived. It wasn't pretty, but it was much better than the last time I attempted it, 6 weeks after Avery was born. I made dinner, chicken nuggets and salad, and pumpkin muffins from all the leftover pumpkin guts. I really want to go tanning today, all this dreary weather and vitamin D deficiency have me down. Catch you on the flipside.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment